Summer Hookey Day - Mid-Week M&G?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a sneaking suspicion I will be out of town for the 3rd. I really need to check my court appearances to see what is going to work for me to do a mid-week. I will be in touch with you all tomorrow if I go to work...

This sounds like just what the Dr. ordered. Let me know what date ya'll plan! Lobos sounds great, but i'm easy and will dive pretty much anywhere.

Sarah, so when and where does king Triton say you will dive?

r04l8j.jpg

I have a sneaking suspicion I will be out of town for the 3rd. I really need to check my court appearances to see what is going to work for me to do a mid-week. I will be in touch with you all tomorrow if I go to work...

Darn, cause I actually have the 3rd off. I'm starting full time tomorrow so I don't have any hookey time.

Okkkkkay! I am at work although still not 100% :( Here are my thoughts.

I would love to do the 3rd, although I can't guarantee that I will be in town. That being said - you all should definitely get a M&G in that day.

Available Dates:
Monday, 6/22
Friday, 6/26
Tuesday, 6/30
which is my birthday!

Sooooooo what say you all? I think I would rather shoot for the 6/22 to be quite honest.

OK Sarah, 6/22 for you and Mike I can probably squeeze in July 3rd if you want to get some dives in... Do you want to try for 6-30 as well?

I can't do a hookey day on two days and get away with it. :( so let's see what happens with other people and their votes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom