Suggestions for a romantic evening on Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is a group of chefs here on Maui that will prepare a dinner for you right on the beach at sunset - they setup a table, torches and the then prepare the meal on a grill they bring - It's a private party usually just for 2. I'm guessing there is a similar group on Oahu, but someone living over there will have to verify.

Aloha, Tim

LOL One trip we did a night dive at Ulua beach and there were 2 sets of couples doing the private dinner thing there. . . one on each side of the beach near the walkway down to the beach. . . and there we were, tromping right down in between the two groups in our dive gear. . . . what a sight!! LOL!! :D Maggi

Just wanted to say thanks for all the recommendations. I've checked them all out on the web and they all sound great. I think I've decided on Michel's for the actual anniversary night dinner. But the other options are so good that I've penciled them in as well. Not sure if we will get to all of them since we will have a condo with a kitchen and I'm sure we'll be wanting to stay in at least a couple of times. 4 dives a day tends to tire me out :)

I'll post report when I get back but I'm sure that your recs will all be worth trying.

Irene

sorry this is late but i'd suggest the "crouching lion inn" on the way to the north shore,, eat on the veranda, sitting under the tikis and listening to the waves roll up the beach across the street,,,,, also check on the web www.yelp.com for lots of food reviews, goto the honolulu section

Back
Top Bottom