Trip Report Sudan Deep South liveaboard 2022 video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi @Fuzzmex

Video is labeled 2021 when were you there, then or 2022? The Aggressor only went to Sudan for a short time, believe it was spring of 2022.

Nice video, good diving. I was strongly considering Sudan for this year, very glad I opted for a return to Malpelo instead with the Sudan civil war going on. Maybe in the future. Royal Evolution is currently showing trips for 2024.

Thanks for the video :)

Hi @Fuzzmex

Video is labeled 2021 when were you there, then or 2022? The Aggressor only went to Sudan for a short time, believe it was spring of 2022.

Nice video, good diving. I was strongly considering Sudan for this year, very glad I opted for a return to Malpelo instead with the Sudan civil war going on. Maybe in the future. Royal Evolution is currently showing trips for 2024.

Thanks for the video :)
You are right. It was 2022 indeed! Oddly enough I never spotted that mistake 😳
Sloppy editing.
Looks like Sudan will unfortunately be off the cards for the near future.

i would love to see sudan, but than i loose my right to enter to the usa (esta)

in this case, as it exists in belgium, you may ask to have 2 passports (you may only have one of them in your possession), one for normal trips and the other for Afghanistan, Yemen, Iran, North Korea and all this kind of funny countries... that's what a friend of mine does.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom