Subsurface & Shearwater Perdix AI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well I found a quicker way :p
use a cli to do a search for 000</currentTime> replace with </currentTime>
:p
you on windows or mac?

well I found a quicker way :p
use a cli to do a search for 000</currentTime> replace with </currentTime>
:p
you on windows or mac?
I will build a windows script using this
and the Apple solution is a bit simpler by putting all the files in a single directory and run the search within that directory
For macintosh the *.xml I would suggest making sure the last two characters are common meaning scubalog.xml

find . -type f -name '*.xml' -exec sed -i '' s/000</currentTime>/</currentTime>/g {} +

After a bulk rename
For macintosh
find . -type f -name '*scubalog.xml' -exec sed -i '' s/000</currentTime>/</currentTime>/g {} +

I'm on Windows, @_sgm_
But [Find] | [Replace All] was pretty quick!

Now @atdotde , how can I add SurGF to the Subsurface graphic display?

For macintosh the *.xml I would suggest making sure the last two characters are common meaning scubalog.xml

find . -type f -name '*.xml' -exec sed -i '' s/000</currentTime>/</currentTime>/g {} +

After a bulk rename
For macintosh
find . -type f -name '*scubalog.xml' -exec sed -i '' s/000</currentTime>/</currentTime>/g {} +

my windows scripting is weak considering but I might just write a JS html page which will locally do this on a given directory you put the docs in the directory and it could strip the segment out it would not be fair of me to recommend installing cygwin and running a unix command in windows .... I want to keep it simple to start and build it up if it works I will stand up a server in london tokyo and dallas which you could upload the log and it will parse online

I'm on Windows, @_sgm_
But [Find] | [Replace All] was pretty quick!

Now @atdotde , how can I add SurGF to the Subsurface graphic display?
lets find out what platforms people want to do the conversions on I can build from there...

Well, the Law of Unintended Consequences is participating.
I deleted, per your instruction, only the '000's preceding </currentTime, to avoid other critical numbers containing 000. While time is correct, my deco requirement disappeared and SurGF never exceeded 66%.

In contrast, using the original XML that has a dive time of 52000 minutes also had my SurGF over 700% by the time I hit 112 feet.

There's more going on, sigh. Lemme look at these XML's.

Well, the Law of Unintended Consequences is participating.
I deleted, per your instruction, only the '000's preceding </currentTime, to avoid other critical numbers containing 000. While time is correct, my deco requirement disappeared and SurGF never exceeded 66%.

In contrast, using the original XML that has a dive time of 52000 minutes also had my SurGF over 700% by the time I hit 112 feet.

There's more going on, sigh. Lemme look at these XML's.
what should the deco be? ( SurGF ) gradient factors? let me check .... they may have that also padded... I will open the files again

As I recall, SurGF peaked around 107% and gradually declined until it matched GF99 around 44% on surfacing after deco.

lets find out what platforms people want to do the conversions on I can build from there...
Thank you for understanding your audience.

Now we're getting somewhere!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom