Subsurface 4.9.8 has been released

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you dirkhh! One other question, is there any dive site repository that the app can look to? So if you enter a site name the details get filled in?

No, not something that is currently supported. We looked into that in the past and there are just a ton of logistical hurdles and privacy hurdles that in the end had us not go down that path.

@dirkhh - just downloaded and installed on a brand new PC, a new copy of SubSurface (Windows64) - 4.9.10 - when I run it, I'm getting an "unrecognized version". This also applies to an install of 4.9.9 from a previous download. Any idea of what might be going on? It also will not allow Cloud storage access in the menu....

Thanks

edit - apology for the abreviation, edited to be non-offensive.

(a) the software is unrelated to the German 3rd Reich Schutz Staffel and I would prefer that people don't use Nazi terms to refer to it
(b) I moved the update service to a different server and in the process messed something up - this should be fixed now and the update notifications should be correct again
(c) that's rather unlikely to be related to the update (at least that would be the first report of such a rather significant breakage), can you send me a screen shot of what you see (email dirk at hohndel dot org)

@dirkhh

It worked (3rd re-install) - thanks if you did something!

Again, apologize for abbreviation.

Done, thank you very much.

Is there a way to edit the buddy/DM list? I have looked an looked, but... e.g could be something similiar to how you edit the dive sites, perhaps? It’s akward when you have entered someones name incorrectly, and it will forever pop up as an incorrectly spelled suggestion....

The list is recreated every time you start the app - so if it still shows the mis-spelled name, it's still like that in at least one dive.
It's easy to use the Filter function to figure out which one :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom