stupid question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim:
I don't know...you guys are so original you can't even think of your own name for your own sport!!! Football is what we play in Europe, S.America, Africa, Asia etc. Please....call whatever it is you do something else......you play football with your FEET people.....not your hands!

No, that's soccer ! BTW, the ball IS kicked with the FEET in football, However, in this highly evolved sport, it is only done when it makes absolute sense to do so. Oh, and for the record ... my football team can beat up your football team with a hand tied behind their backs :wink:

riguerin:
No, that's soccer ! BTW, the ball IS kicked with the FEET in football, However, in this highly evolved sport, it is only done when it makes absolute sense to do so. Oh, and for the record ... my football team can beat up your football team with a hand tied behind their backs :wink:

You should make sure his team isn't France before saying that.

oh, list here you soccer fans.....don't make the real football players beat up your football players

riguerin:
No, that's soccer !
That's what you guys want to call it I know. Considering what you do to much of the rest of the English (yes E N G L I S H.......from E N G L A N D !!!!!) language that's hardly surprising though! :D
As for beating people up.....with the amount of protective padding your guys have would you really call that a fair fight? Unbelievable......

Kim:
I don't know...you guys are so original you can't even think of your own name for your own sport!!! Football is what we play in Europe, S.America, Africa, Asia etc. Please....call whatever it is you do something else......you play football with your FEET people.....not your hands!

You do realize that all our football players aren't walking on their hands, right?

What would you have us call SCUBA diving, since most of the time we really aren't diving, but maintaining depth or ascending?

Speaking of originality, your argument is as old and stale as the American game of football is old. Do you have anything original to add? :wink:

hey guys, why don't we get out the tape measuring devices and size up what
really counts?

Kim:
That's what you guys want to call it I know. Considering what you do to much of the rest of the English (yes E N G L I S H.......from E N G L A N D !!!!!) language that's hardly surprising though! :D
As for beating people up.....with the amount of protective padding your guys have would you really call that a fair fight? Unbelievable......

we also have rugby here, wanna fight with those guys????

Kim:

Having a bad morning Kim? You're a bit surly today.

ONESPEED:
Having a bad morning Kim? You're a bit surly today.

It might be another attempt at English humor. Yes E N G L I S H.......from E N G L A N D !!!!! :wink:

Kim, I hope you know I'm just teasing ... peace, bro.

Back
Top Bottom