stupid question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So I guess the guy that got red-carded and possibly gave the game to Italy doesn't get a retirement party?

JeffG:
Wasn't that a league that went under in the States?

Wasn't it World Football League (WFL) :huh: That was a really realy long time ago, though. I still don't get it :shakehead

sskasser:
So I guess the guy that got red-carded and possibly gave the game to Italy doesn't get a retirement party?
Actually I believe he did.....and compliments from the French President as well.

riguerin:
What's World Cup football ?
Oh....it's just a game that actually get's played for more than a few minutes at a time and with no ad breaks.......
Probably wouldn't appeal to you Yanks! :wink:

(actually....I take that last comment back...Andy likes it...I should probably have said.."most of you"..)

Kim:
Oh....it's just a game that actually get's played for more than a few minutes at a time and with no ad breaks.......
Probably wouldn't appeal to you Yanks! :wink:

Are you kidding ? We yanks love FOOTBALL ! And we should ... heck, we invented it ;-)

riguerin:
Are you kidding ? We yanks love FOOTBALL ! And we should ... heck, we invented it ;-)
Like when Pittsburgh won the Super bowl. It was great.

Kim:
(actually....I take that last comment back...Andy likes it...I should probably have said.."most of you"..)

well, i'm a naturalized Yankee

born in Cuba and lived there 13 years. of course, Cubans are baseball crazy, and
only partially into soccer. for some reason, i didnt take to baseball but loved
soccer, so played it growing up, and then for a few years in the states

Nice head butt for calling him mommy a skank.

catherine96821:
Nice head butt for calling him mommy a skank.
According to the news this morning he called the sister something as well - three times.
The guy deserved it.

H2Andy:
ok... so... what happened to the look of ScubaBoard?

i logged in this afternoon, and i have weird little triangles for borders and the menu
items are in white (hard to read)

anything i can do to reset to the old look?
I was to lazy to wade through all of the 3 pages of the thread but let me throw a theory at you: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people...:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom