Stuff to do in Cozumel for a non-diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got back from Cozumel. There are some mayan ruins that could be toured, plenty of bars to hit, and shopping. Ya'll will probably be doing two tank boat dives, so won't be gone that long.

Brent

yeah but Gordon....to us old folks time is more precious ;-)....when we were 18 we wasted plenty of time wasted:D

I wondered where you have been....haven't seen you here lately:D

I've been down for the last few days with a nasty virus, but I'm hitting on 7 of 8 today.

Thanks for the advice! Turns out we're bringing a 4th guy (looks like the 2 non-divers will be going to Cancun, playing tennis, playing golf, ATVing - whatever non-divers do!). With that said, of the hotels on the island, which would you recommend for activities on land (tennis?). Budget isn't too much of an issue. I was looking at the Palace (which I know you all love) but it seemed like it was more of a place for couples...

Also, what dive op do you guys like the best?

There is a fairly interesting museum on the island in San Miguel. As I recall, it is located little to the left of the central square on the main road.

Back
Top Bottom