Stuff I don't need

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hard to say with out knowing more.

Layering items to go with your wetsuit (hooded vest, neoprene socks) or drysuit.

Weight & trim harness if you dive dry integrated or with a belt.

Spring straps

Tank marker light

Tank checker gauge.

Pete

Where can you buy a Pete for under 200 dollars?

Get a cheap underwater camera; it will insure that you never again have to grapple with the dilemma of what to do with extra cash. :wink:

o_O

I just did that and I think I'm starting to understand what you mean.

Spare Air?

Titanium knife - I'm looking for a new knife. I want one that is relatively large, pointy (not blunt) and not shiny metal. Any particular knives spring to mind?

Sog SEAL Pup? It's definitely my choice, and everything you're looking for.

1.) HOG doubles wing.

2.) $200 "spending spree" on ebay (I can get a 3 Conshelf XIV's and rebuild them for about that.... the reg I always wanted when I was a teenager... :wink: )

3.) Weekend of diving in Kona with the wife (hotel room and food).

I'm really glad I have my Jet fins spring straps at whatever price, but I shore dive in surf, maybe you don't.

Books - maybe not directly about diving but I really enjoyed "Fatal Treasure" about Mel Fisher finding the Atocha wreck and its gold treasure.

What pointless but pretty things would you waste your money on cos it would fly under your wife's spending radar? :D

I'm thinking outside the box here, but $200 doesn't buy you much.... and if by definition, it's pointless stuff...

.... well, I'd spend $200 on my wife, nothing major..... some flowers, romantic dinner out...

... and then I'd go and buy something big that wasn't pointless for the dive locker. It's easier to ask for forgiveness (after random flowers) than it is to ask for permission (when you didn't buy flowers in the first place).

I'm thinking outside the box here, but $200 doesn't buy you much.... and if by definition, it's pointless stuff...

.... well, I'd spend $200 on my wife, nothing major..... some flowers, romantic dinner out...

... and then I'd go and buy something big that wasn't pointless for the dive locker. It's easier to ask for forgiveness (after random flowers) than it is to ask for permission (when you didn't buy flowers in the first place).

I like your thinking :eyebrow:

However I've done all my big shopping for a while (BP/W and accessories, Wetsuit, liveabord, camera/housing - all since xmas) so it'd need to be a bloody big bouquet of flowers and a month's lunch vouchers for the Ritz :D

J

but I just can't find it.

If you had two hundred dollars to waste on dive accessories what would you blow it on?

No major items allowed (e.g. fins)

What pointless but pretty things would you waste your money on cos it would fly under your wife's spending radar? :D

J

I'd buy her a new bikini. Then I wouldn't have to worry about staying under her radar...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom