Strange Creatures at the Horseshoe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pink... Yellow... I'm pretty sure I could pull either off. Luckily I was wearing gloves today, I needed some protection when I was going after that tako.

fishb0y:
Pink... Yellow... I'm pretty sure I could pull either off. Luckily I was wearing gloves today, I needed some protection when I was going after that tako.

You going to put that piece of coral you got today in your aquarium? :wink:

mrjimboalaska:
absolutely no borats!!!!!!!!! but a photo op in pink?? matching gloves?

dude, you crack me up!

We should have done that second dive, maybe then I wouldn't sit here posting about scuba...speedos...and borats.

catherine96821:
nice bug ya got there. Where did you get that? Times market?

of course, isn't the market the only place you get food? Funny, they served spiney on the cruise we just took, the bug in the photo must have been worth 20 of the tails they were serving. Me, being the kind person that I am, asked if they got the lobster confused with the shrimp.......

You know, every time I saw an episode of Sea Hunt, the hose got slashed by some bad guy. Did that happen to you, Spanky? Didja fight him off?

fishb0y:
Luckily I was wearing gloves today, I needed some protection when I was going after that tako.
steve2.JPG

"..now, let's see.. if i pull these opposing tentacles.. the tako should turn inside-out.. right?"

yeah, spankys, gloves, and tatts on both shoulders.. priceless..

Ahh yes! Island fever... I've heard of this:wink:

Scuba and Dream:
We dove the horseshoe today. Usual crew Jimbo, myself, VBlueV, fishboy. We mostly saw the usual suspects..

eel1.JPG
that's a great photo!

well.. here's my (underexposed) version of the same scene =(

eelball.JPG

.. wish santa would bring me a new digital SLR for christmas =)
hint, hint :wink:

and.. a $1500 flashlight would be great too to really light up the shots!
btw.. i know they're called can-lights..
but "flashlight" is funnier when you state its price =P

hey now! It was "only" 840.00 and my 10W HID was only 260something I bought it when I was a DR dealer...yeah take that!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom