Storing Scuba Gear in Cancun, Coz, or PDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yakitori

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi everyone,

I'm a fairly new diver and just registered at scubaboard.

My wife and I are going to Mexico this summer for six weeks. We are starting our trip in Cozumel (for a week), so that I can do a little diving.

I have all of my own gear and carry it in a rather large divebag. My concern is that for the rest of the trip, I don't want to carry all of my scuba stuff around. Is there anywhere in Cancun, Coz, or PDC where I could safely store my gear? :confused:

Thank you for your help,

Chris

Hi everyone,

I'm a fairly new diver and just registered at scubaboard.

My wife and I are going to Mexico this summer for six weeks. We are starting our trip in Cozumel (for a week), so that I can do a little diving.

I have all of my own gear and carry it in a rather large divebag. My concern is that for the rest of the trip, I don't want to carry all of my scuba stuff around. Is there anywhere in Cancun, Coz, or PDC where I could safely store my gear? :confused:

Thank you for your help,

Chris
Hi Yakitori:

Some dive operations in Cancun and Cozumel will be glad to store your gear especially if you are going to be diving with them for a certain number of days. Not sure if any charge you extra for this service, but you may want to email them in advance to inquire about this.
Enjoy yor trip and dive safe!
Kind regards
Al

I would keep my gear with me. You may want to dive in some cenotes while you are in PDC.

If you dive with Dive Paradise in Cozumel, you might be able to store it there. They have lockers outside at the shop where people keep their gear during the trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom