Stolen Gear Please Help If You Can

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Katie K

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Port McNeill, Vancouver Island,BC, Canada
# of dives
200 - 499
HELP>>>
We Hade a set of scuba gear stolen, there was a grey and black Lg Mares BCD, regulators, blue cypress fins, and a blue Bear mask. This equipment went missing at Sprout Lake near Port Alberni, on Vancouver Island the night of July 30th. If you see items like this for sale have any info that you think night help I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You
Katie K
:depressed:idk:

That sucks. This is expensive enough without having to buy it twice. Check out craigslist and kijiji etc.

Thanks Guys I, dont have the sec#, I wish I did... the rags have a viper computer in them and a pressre guage. The gear was also in a blue and black roler bag, all the zippers for the bags outer comp are on the inside of the bag..

Have you called the Police? Make sure they have it on file.
The Kijiji and craigslist checks are good ideas, as well as spreading the word around dive shops and clubs on the island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom