Stillhouse this week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Willie

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone up for some diving at Stillhouse today or later in the week. I am trying to get as many dives in this week as I can in preparation for a class. Click on the name above for some basic info.

Willie

Here is a condition report from over the weekend at Stillhouse.
Vis is good (15+ ft) and temp was about 65 at 30 ft and 63 at 40ft.
Willie

We were there a few weeks ago for the UW Pumpkin Carving contest. I took 3rd weeee. Great place i wish i had the time off to come join ya.

Willie... I reported you to SB Staff for offering up such a lavish event. How do you even sleep with yourself knowing that some of us can't be out diving today :no :shakehead

'Then again... I don't sleep with myself.
However, my wife does :eyebrow:

I gotta' dive with you some day... it just has to happen !!

Timeliner:
Willie... I reported you to SB Staff for offering up such a lavish event. How do you even sleep with yourself knowing that some of us can't be out diving today :no :shakehead
:rofl3: That is pretty funny Frank. Will you be at CSSP this coming weekend? I am going to try and make the demo days. Maybe we can dive together then. The vis might be too good for your taste though. :)

I ended up not diving today, but I went over to the lake with one of my grandsons and it looks pretty nice. I should be diving tomorrow and will give a report.

Willie

wet-willie:
:rofl3: That is pretty funny Frank. Will you be at CSSP this coming weekend? I am going to try and make the demo days. Maybe we can dive together then. The vis might be too good for your taste though. :)

I ended up not diving today, but I went over to the lake with one of my grandsons and it looks pretty nice. I should be diving tomorrow and will give a report.

Willie
I'll be at CSSP this weekend, maybe we can do a few dives. Shaggie seemed interested, so you might wanna hit PM him.

Feeling to broke to drive that far north to try out dry suits. Plus something else more local popped up on my radar for that saturday. Maybe next year..

Willie,
Please let us know how this turns out.

This has been on my radar as a replacement while things settle out at Travis.
Plus, it is considerably closer than Travis.

How hard is it going to be to get to 100ft?

Best of luck and enjoy yourself, Andrew

wet-willie:
Willie

Shoot... I thought that was supposed to be last week... Silly Me.

Ha !!! I can just see it now. Drysuit Buoyance 101 ~~
Peps will either be making impact craters all over the bottom of CSSP ~ Or ~ They will be rocketing feet first towards the surface with a Ohhhh S*** look on they're face. :confused:
Maybe even one right after another !!! :rofl3:

I'd hate to miss that and lose my chance to be one of the projectiles too :D

Willie,

I got your email about diving on Monday. Unfortunately, it was mucho worko for me yesterday and today.

I have next Tuesday off...if you're at Travis, maybe you can dive with me. We'll talk Shaggie into diving too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom