Steel tank shortages? Or just with my lds's distributors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone seeing new tanks at their LDS's yet? Canada always seems to be at the end of the supply train... just wondering if other markets have seen new shipments arriving yet.

I ordered some steel tanks and they just shipped from the distributor (Kaplan) yesterday (all steel 3L’s)

HDG HP80s are back in stock at DGX.

I’ve been hitting the refresh button every few days and got lucky today when I saw “In Stock” so I ordered two right away for my wife. I think she is going to be super motivated to have her own tanks she can more easily deal with.

About 30 minutes later I got an e-mail notification that they were back in stock.

I’d normally congratulate myself for being a super devoted husband but I frequently require reminders to take out the trash, change the cat litter, oil in the Subaru….the list goes on. So, yeah - still just an average husband.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom