STEALTH 2.0 Sidemount - Try Before You Buy in US & Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... but before you try one of Stealth system check this awesome video sent from Mexico !!!

[video=youtube;noABMZdOXa0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noABMZdOXa0[/video]

Awesome video, I love the upbeat nature of it.
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Another entry for my "to do" list. Very nice video.

If using the butttplate option for steels where could the canlight be mounted?

If using the butttplate option for steels where could the canlight be mounted?

"Stealth 2.0 can light mounting question"
Thread here on SB would help you some, the guy on there mounts his on his back and he has the butt plate.

"Stealth 2.0 can light mounting question"
Thread here on SB would help you some, the guy on there mounts his on his back and he has the butt plate.

Ahh, found it.

So for those that have used the Stealth, how do you like how the wing attaches? That's the one thing that I'm thrown off about. In a high flow cave situation like Ginnie, does it really need to be cinched down tightly to prevent sliding or is it very comfortable?

Ahh, found it.

So for those that have used the Stealth, how do you like how the wing attaches? That's the one thing that I'm thrown off about. In a high flow cave situation like Ginnie, does it really need to be cinched down tightly to prevent sliding or is it very comfortable?

I actually find mine to be really comfortable. The most difficult part about the harness IMHO is simply getting the bungee cord the right length. Cinched no but snug yes, you have to keep in mind that when you inflate the wing it is going to tighten up around you. So if you have it cinched from the start it might become uncomfortable ( I can't speak about being in a cave as I'm not to that level yet.)

I actually find mine to be really comfortable. The most difficult part about the harness IMHO is simply getting the bungee cord the right length. Cinched no but snug yes, you have to keep in mind that when you inflate the wing it is going to tighten up around you. So if you have it cinched from the start it might become uncomfortable ( I can't speak about being in a cave as I'm not to that level yet.)

Thanks for the info.

I like the info video, but it'd be nice to see a video focused on setup of the system and the actual use of some of it's key features like the sliding oring.

Back
Top Bottom