STEALTH 2.0 Sidemount - Try Before You Buy in US & Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good news for sidemount divers located near Calgary, Alberta / Canada, we have newest Canadian distributor - AQUA SPORT SCUBA
Please inquire about demo units there if that's the closest shop to you. Welcome in the xDeep family Aqua Sport Scuba.

Just to pump our tires a bit, the sidemount instructors at Aqua Sport are all Advanced Sidemount Cave Divers thanks to Protecplaya. We went direct to source (Patrick Widmann) to get fully up to speed on the Stealth. Charlene is even using hers to explore the cold water caves here in Alberta and British Columbia. She emptied a spool in a virgin section of cave just a couple of months ago.

Do you have any dealers on Long Island NY?

Just to pump our tires a bit, the sidemount instructors at Aqua Sport are all Advanced Sidemount Cave Divers thanks to Protecplaya. We went direct to source (Patrick Widmann) to get fully up to speed on the Stealth.

That course was positively the most fun I've ever had in a cave, and I really liked doing it in a Steath 2!

Any XDeep dealers in Toronto, Canada?

yes, please contact these places for demo of xDeep products and availability.

Proper Diving

237 Falcon Dr
Woodstock, ON N4T 0A1
+1 519 532 7806

OR

Einstein Scuba

3837 Rue Saint-Jacques Ouest
Montréal, QC H4C

WWW: http://www.einsteinscuba.com

Cheers !

yes, please contact these places for demo of xDeep products and availability.

Proper Diving

237 Falcon Dr
Woodstock, ON N4T 0A1
+1 519 532 7806

OR

Einstein Scuba

3837 Rue Saint-Jacques Ouest
Montréal, QC H4C

WWW: http://www.einsteinscuba.com

Cheers !
Thanks but Montreal is 5hr drive. Woodstock would be the closest at 1.5hr drive. Soooo far but better than nothing.
Thanks for your help. Anyone want to car pool :)

Thanks but Montreal is 5hr drive. Woodstock would be the closest at 1.5hr drive. Soooo far but better than nothing.
Thanks for your help. Anyone want to car pool :)

Coming to NJ soon ? We will serve a never forgotten Stealth 2.0 test drive at Dutch Springs / PA :)

Coming to NJ soon ? We will serve a never forgotten Stealth 2.0 test drive at Dutch Springs / PA :)

When will you be at Dutch Springs? I'm in NJ, would love to take a test drive...
Seth

When will you be at Dutch Springs? I'm in NJ, would love to take a test drive...
Seth

Please send us the PM with you contact we will notify you when heading out next time.
We're planning to have our permanent TecDiveGear tent on Dutch so guys diving there can always come up, try something cool and talk to us !

Stay tuned.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom