staying in FLL for the DEMA show in early Oct

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doug will probably want to do a shore dive Sunday (5th) and Monday (6th) from FLL and then Tuesday do Key Largo. His dive shop in Cozumel (Papa Hogs) recommended Islamorada with the Islamorada Dive Centre.....what do you think....Key Largo or Islamorada?

corki once bubbled...
Doug will probably want to do a shore dive Sunday (5th) and Monday (6th) from FLL and then Tuesday do Key Largo. His dive shop in Cozumel (Papa Hogs) recommended Islamorada with the Islamorada Dive Centre.....what do you think....Key Largo or Islamorada?
OK, we're set for those days. October weather can be freakish, so as the date approaches we should reconfirm that conditions will be "normal."

As far as Islamorada or Key Largo go, I'm sure you are going to get a BUNCH of opinions better than I could offer. I have enjoyed the Spiegel Grove wreck, but "it's all good" so let's see what the experts say... folks?

I know that it is hurricane season....funny DEMA holds its show in Miami with so many divers attending...as it gets closer I will defer to you since you are so familiar with the conditions.

corki once bubbled...
I know that it is hurricane season....funny DEMA holds its show in Miami with so many divers attending...as it gets closer I will defer to you since you are so familiar with the conditions.
Just in case you may wish to plan a Plan-B dive in one of our springs. Don't worry, tho, we'll manage something cool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom