starting with foto,, what camara???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

artdive

Registered
Reaction score
hey there....

I would like to buy a camara but Im not realy sure to understand how does this goes, I would like to hear some opinions.....

I want to make video and foto, so, in your expirience how is the cuality of pictures out of a video camara, did ou can get real pro fotos out of it?? to creat posters....

If chousing video, whitch one digital or tape?? thinking going pro I dont want to buy a camara and need to remplace it after a few months or one year.

In foto; dgital?? underwater camara, or normal camara and housing??

theres like a lot of options and im not realy sure how to lead.

Any tips, how did you start in video or foto? what camara you start with? did you need to remplace it after a few time because it wont give you what you want?

well
thanks

Aloha artdive!
You're going to want to check out our thread on getting started with UW Photography.

It should answer lots of your questions what ever else you would like to know you can just post again.

Good luck making a choice :D

Lisa

ok thanks lisa

Back
Top Bottom