Start drooling...C5060 coming!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee once bubbled...

Do yourself a favor and don't use Camedia!

It DOES make really good quicktime surround pics... selects all the pics automatically and lines everything up nice and neat... and I use a c3000 with Camedia v2.5

I've been using the Camedia program for years and have never had the privilege of using PhotoShop. I guess ignorance is bliss? In my case, since the editing capabilities of Camedia are not as extensive as PS, I've had to learn to take a good exposure and frame the photo right from the getgo. If you don't mind just making minor edits to your photos, Camedia may work for you. But if you like all the features of a program like PS, then, yes, go for the upgrade.

Anyone got any bootleg copies of PS they wanna sell me? hehehehehehe

zboss once bubbled...

It DOES make really good quicktime surround pics... selects all the pics automatically and lines everything up nice and neat... and I use a c3000 with Camedia v2.5

By 'quicktime surround pics' do you mean a slideshow in quicktime? Now THAT's something I haven't tried!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom