St Andrews St Park, Panama City July 19th & 20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone know of a nice place we can all go to Saturday evening for dining, perhaps some live entertainment but make it a place where the young adults(19 yr olds) can also go?

Anyone know of a nice place we can all go to Saturday evening for dining, perhaps some live entertainment but make it a place where the young adults(19 yr olds) can also go?

I would suggest Uncle Ernie's or the Captain's Table. Both places are about 10 or 15 minutes from the state park. Uncle Ernie's has a rooftop area where they usually have a band playing so it would be an easy transistion from dinner to the entertainment portion of the night - and it's on the water so that's a plus! The Captain's Table is a smaller place but still accomodating to larger groups (you should definitely call ahead though b/c it get's really crowded). There is a place called Granite Cafe right down the street from Captain's Table that has an outdoor patio that usually has somebody playing / singing.

Hope y'all have a great time!

Thanks!!! Uncle Ernie's sounds like just what I was looking for. :)

I think I NEED to make this trip as well. I also recommed Captains Table. Its the best in my opinion. I can even stop at Sally's on the way home for late lunch.

WooooHooooo!!!! I've got my buddy back!!!
We ate at Sally's on the way home last year!! Great idea!! :D

Andrew (Andy's friend) has his own dive gear now. He is so excited!! This will be the first time he gets to use it. :)

we are leaving sat morning,I will try to make the Saturday morning dive unless I can talk the wife into staying until sunday,we are arriving Wensday,hoping to get a boat dive in Thursday and hit the jettys a few times.

You guys have to stay and dive and then go out with us Saturday night!! :)

There is a good chance of it happening. Pineapple willys is a good place to eat and drink also off Thomas drive,the rumrunners are my favorite and jack daniel ribs are very good.

someone was talking of a place across the bridge and hang a right and back on the harbor. I think it was Tom Smedley. he made it sound good to eat there.

they had a "trash omlet" I think.

EDIT... Found the name Bayou Joe’s

You gotta love google. Put in Trash Omlett and Panama City and it found it right off :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom