St Andrews St Park, Panama City July 19th & 20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The 19th looks good. On the 2nd I'll have to wait and see I going to try to find a new job this 3 months of being gone is starting to get old.

Of course you're welcome to join us Halftime. Everyone is welcome. The park doesn't open until 8am so we plan to be there when the park opens Saturday and Sunday and meet at the jetties around the pavilion area. I hope to snag us a pavilion but if not we have a couple of those pop up canopies we can use and lawn chairs for surface interval. We can all decide where we want to go out and get something to eat Saturday afternoon after we get there. :)

I did manage to get a campsite for this weekend so the kid and I may be able to get the pavilion for us because we can get there before 8.

That would be great!! :) It would really be nice to have one to set up on.

Hey guys! Family and I are coming down to the Jetties for my OW cert dive. 2 of my kids have gotten their OW certs this summer, now it's mom's turn.

We should be there Sunday morning with our group. Saturday we'll be at Vortex Springs.

Welcome to diving and welcome to scubaboard lahalbo!!! I look forward to meeting you Sunday. Even though you will be with a class, he sure and come by and introduce yourself and hang out for a while. :)

So Denise, as official organizer of this shin-dig, I think you need to make the call.

Are we doing some sort of pot-luck on the SI?

By the way, since everything else on the board has a name, I vote we call this the 1st Annual "EGG-Fest". We can make it a yearly tradition.

As long as your driving record holds up, that is.

Remember, the St Andrews Rangers are VERY strict about the speed limits inside the park boundaries .....

This is actually the Second Annual Event. :D We did it last year in July. I'll have to think about the name thing. :wink:
I REMEMBER the 25 mph speeding limit and I will adhere to it this year. I don't want another ticket. My free jetty diving turned into 175.00 after paying that fine.
It would be great to have a pot-luck during the SI. We can do finger food type stuff since alot of us will be traveling. You folks that live around there can feel free to actually cook. :D

Halftime are you going to flag us down when we get there and show up which pavilion you are at?

How will the new folks know who we are? Sometimes there are alot of groups there.
None of you put a picture up. Grumby will have people looking for a pirate :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom