SS1 BCD Corregated Hose adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Print Screen

Registered
Reaction score
Hello
I have an Atomic SS1 and have lost the 1 inch hose adapter assembly for it.

This is NOT for the inflation hose but the BCD corrugated hose.

I need to get a new one but all the suppliers, resellers and dive shops I have tried both in the UK and USA (and I have tried many!) have said that they do not stock and cannot get this part.

I do not want to purchase another SS1 for £200+ just for this 1 inch part so please can you tell me how to get one and where?
As I said above I have already tried multiple resellers and they could not help .unless you can provide a direct link to a page with the product on one of them?
A picture of what I need is below.
Thanks
hoseadapter.jpg

You may not need the Atomic specific adapter as some BCDs come with a similar fitting for attaching the LP inflator. For instance, Zeagle:

Bx Power Inflator - Components - BC Accessories - Zeagle Dive Systems

My guess is that they are all compatible as they are built for US garden hoses.

That said the Atomic part is :

STANDARD ADAPTER ASSY 1.0” HOSES14-0075-3P
CABLE PIN 1”14-0988-00
O-RING 20-2114-00

Any Atomic dealer should be able to order one - should run you 8 USD. Not sure why they can not.

Thanks for this Scared Silly.
The part numbers have made it easier for me to get these things ordered. I contacted another dive shop in the UK and explained what I wanted.
They were unsure and though I wanted the inflater adapter. After insisting that I knew what I was talking about and it was not the inflater adaptor I wanted, they agreed to take the part numbers and order the parts from Atomic. I hope they do follow through with this.
I also found a shop in the USA that sell this direct on their website so I will order direct if the diveshop can't get the part.

Thanks again :D

Back
Top Bottom