Sr1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I think the environmental seal is supposed to bulge as part of the "dry bleed" of air bubbles.

Thanks again sir!

Thanks again sir!

This reg doesnt have the dry bleed like other sherwoods. This reg should NOT leak a steady stream of bubbles like other sherwood regs.

That is supposed to bulge like that though under pressure and is nothing to worry about :wink:

This reg doesnt have the dry bleed like other sherwoods. This reg should NOT leak a steady stream of bubbles like other sherwood regs.

That is supposed to bulge like that though under pressure and is nothing to worry about :wink:

It sorta does actually, it is only supposed to blow bubbles on ascent according to sherwood. Thanks for the heads up.

Hmmm, "bulging"................thats a very worrisome word to use, I have had 3 blow after "bulging", I personally know of another two blow after "bulging" - Naaaa, it should NOT "bulge".!!

It should have slight "tension", anything more than that and I would consider takeing it back for a visual check.!

Hmmm, "bulging"................thats a very worrisome word to use, I have had 3 blow after "bulging", I personally know of another two blow after "bulging" - Naaaa, it should NOT "bulge".!!

It should have slight "tension", anything more than that and I would consider takeing it back for a visual check.!

actually according to the manufacturer as well as owners, it does balloon up a little. but just a very little.

Back
Top Bottom