SR1 Din Conversion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bankyf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Are they any alternative parts to convert the SR1 to din other than the Sherwood conversion kit? The conversion kit is on backorder and not expected anytime soon. I have done quite a bit of shopping around and not been able to find one in stock anywhere. There has got to be a conversion from some other regulator that works.

The SAA5400 SR1 DIN adapters are in stock at this time. You may want to contact the delaer you ordered it from. We would not recommend using an adapter from another company.

My dealer got one for me last week... Conversion was super easy. Drove all the way to the dive site where we got into an interesting discussion of 200 bar vs. 300 bar DIN. I pull out my reg to demonstrate the difference and realize mine does not fit 200 bar or 300 bar??? Driving home and converting back to yoke so I could dive did not make for a good day. Sherwood evidently sent a Nitrox standard din. I have been trying to get this conversion for a few weeks now and just want an easy way to solve my problem. I have a trip planned for this weekend I was hoping to use my steel din only cylinders.

Bankyf:
It appears as though we recently shipped the wrong SR1 DIN adapters on very few orders and this may be why it does not fit. Please take this item back to the dealer you purchased it from for an exchange. We look forward to you having the right adapter so you can enjoy some diving.

Back
Top Bottom