Springs' Conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure. Its connected to a smaller river, so it may not be as prone to flooding. But it has less flow than Morrison. No idea really.

I guess I'll have to try it one day.

inter_alia:
bugman, between the two of us I bet we have a lick of sense somewhere but I think we need more help here.
Jviehe! :1poke:

You're probably right :) I need to look for the Dummies Guide to River Info, they have a book on everything else!

SuPrBuGmAn:
You're probably right :) I need to look for the Dummies Guide to River Info!
You're reading it and it's free!

Best advice here..get while it's hot!

jviehe:
MOrrison river level is looking low according to the website. Someone feel free to go check it out :).

Thanks for the link again. This is good news. As far as I can tell, the weather through the panhandle to Williston might give things a chance to keep drying out some through the next ten days. I'm really chomping at the bit to get out of town...

Excellent, looks like I'll be making a trip mid Oct to the springs :)

Edit: Looks like I'll be going a bit sooner than mid-Oct. Have a buddy coming down from SC and he wants to get wet. Told him the river to Morrison was getting back to normal and we could give it a try, but probably a shot in the dark, and he's game anyway. Looks like this weekend we'll be out there, even if I don't get to dive it, I'll atleast have some pics and an update on the site... and there's always Vortex as a backup :11ztongue

On Ginnie's homepage, they posted that they're closed... and any changes in that status will be posted AFTER October 10. Bless 'em, they must be in a mess.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom