Springfest III April 23rd-25th @ Vortex Spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah... but issues getting to St Andrews, with all your stuff, is a whole other funny story! :wink:

:rofl3:..wonder if anyone ever found those weights....

Or coming back !!!!

No Bad Ju-Ju !!!

the K

I do, My Sweetikn, I do !!! :D

the K

Vortex is base camp for the weekend. Many put up a tent or stay in the lodge. Since we have divers from multiple facets of diving, there will be groups heading to the springs, the caves, the jetties, and offshore. So there is diving for everyone of all levels! Saturday night is the big cookout and festivities. DJ Johnny Mac will be there providing entertainment and Karaoke. There is a big communal grill and we all bring something to the potluck. Due to prior incidents with allergies to seafood, anyone bringing any that needs cooked either cooks last on the main grill, or cooks it at their campsite. :)

I am very excited to meet old friends and soon to be new ones!

Your official Spring-Fest MC! :)
Carolyn:shark2:
PS: Don't forget to buy your t-shirt for the Saturday night event!

Well stated, Shark Lady !!!

Once again, for those doing the off shore dive, I'll have my truck and trailer there so I can haul about 5 more divers and gear (splitting gas costs (meaning you can sleep) to the dive).

Gotta order our T-shirts !!!

Love ya, Shark Lady

the K

Back
Top Bottom