Springfest III April 23rd-25th @ Vortex Spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carolyn, Can we get our T-Shirts personailzed or add a saying to the back?

I'd like mine to read:

You're no Bunny, 'till some Bunny Feels you up!

SpringfestTshirt.jpg

Well there is nothing stopping you from ordering them, then going to a t-shirt shop and having something added on the back.

I do have to say we have a creative bunch of Festers!

I love ya guys!
Carolyn:shark2:

It's too long till Apirl, waiting kills me , gonna have to dive in my bath-tub to curb the fever!!!

I will be down at Ginnie Springs this weekend doing my official DM duties assisting an OW class. If I can't go diving in OW, I go play in the pool! :)

Not too much longer guys! Can't wait to see y'all!

Carolyn:shark2:

Does anyone know of place around north alabama that is open for diving , i really would prefer checking all my gear since it was all just serviced and not been wet yet before i go this trip to vortex

Check out the quarry in Madison, its open on occassion. Its located in Madison, obviously, near Huntsville.

Does anyone know of place around north alabama that is open for diving , i really would prefer checking all my gear since it was all just serviced and not been wet yet before i go this trip to vortex

Alabama Bluewater is currently open. Call them to find out what days.

Call SDI and see if they are taking anyone to the Coffey Quarry. (they have usage of it). SDI also runs wednesday night pool sessions.

Dive Sports does Pool sessions and you can sometimes go with them to the pool and do a checkout. Drop phil a PM.

Dolphin Aquatics has an onsite pool and allows people to do gear checkouts. Give them a call. (I'd suggest in the afternoon as they are hardly ever open and do swim classes in the afternoons for kids a lot of times).

Check out the quarry in Madison, its open on occassion. Its located in Madison, obviously, near Huntsville.

Madison is closed until the first of May. but ScubaDad71 can call/PM Britt and he might have some "work session weekends" out there in April.

Thanks Mike, me and a bud are heading to blue water on Sunday, anyone else gonna be there? LOL I was told the water is fridgid right now, guess I will see.

Back
Top Bottom