Springfest III April 23rd-25th @ Vortex Spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Mike, me and a bud are heading to blue water on Sunday, anyone else gonna be there? LOL I was told the water is fridgid right now, guess I will see.

Blue water was like 49f or 50f or so last report from 2-3 weeks ago. this recent 'heat wave' might have warmed up the top to 53 or so. :thumb:

BW was 50 degrees from the surface down to 126 ffw last Saturday. Comfortable in my toasty drysuit. BW is now open Wednesdays thru Sundays.

Alabama Blue Water Adventures Welcome to ?The Pelham Keys? 100 Industrial Park Drive, Pelham, Alabama 35124 (205) 663-7428 (205) 663-0287 (Fax)

Hey, Shark Lady . . .

Who all do we have on the off-shore dive for Spring Fest ???

the K

Dang!!.. I still have to order my thon....I mean t shirt :wink:

Sorry buddy, you were already ahead of me when I PM'd you. I had thought they were still only opended those limited Sunday hours.

If I can manage to leave the ambulance service on time, I hope to be home a lil after 9. I'll shoot you a note or call just as soon as I can regarding those wet suits.

Ken

Wait, is the spring the season or spring the geological formation? Either way, Ill be there.

Martin, are you coming this time? I missed you at Vortoberfest! I had even bought you some very special Ale for the campfire! I missed you and your Black Knight Rendition!

3281944820_d275d286ea.jpg

Carolyn:shark2:

I am planning on it!

Looking forward to this event :)

Back
Top Bottom