Springfest III April 23rd-25th @ Vortex Spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some things will haunt and disturb a person for years after they are experienced. That's why I go to bed early.

That's why Barry and I stayed awake so we can live to tell the story. Besides where else can you get such cheap entertainment?

That's why Barry and I stayed awake so we canlive to tell the story. Besides where else can you get such cheap entertainment?

Take pity. I am too poor to be blackmailed....:wink:

HI, me and a buddy will be down at vortex on the same weekend, we are from north alabama, i have only been cert since apirl '09. was wanting to get my first ocean dive that weekend also , any sugesstions? Trying to cut down on the trip cost.

there will most likely be someone planning an ocean trip that weekend on either a charter boat or to the jetties, depending on the tides.

just keep track of this thread and you should see an annnouncement, which will likey be a link to another thread to plan for it.

note the ocean will be a little colder than the springs most likely this time of year.

looking forward to getting back in the water , being a newbie i look forward to learning from you more experienced divers..........so no cruel jokes...lol

Hello all,

The Lofties are all coming and the kids are now OW certified. Haven't booked our campsite yet. Probably book 8 if it's available as we have the Taj Mahal and the kids want to bring friends. But maybe we should park ourselves out of the 'R' rated campsite section! LOL

Me and a buddy are coming down from, north Alabama, there are only two of us so far, would be glad to split cost, if anyone looking for additional bodies...............that is if you dont mind a newbie here....ha ha ha

Back
Top Bottom