Springfest III April 23rd-25th @ Vortex Spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i love the shirt Carolyn! What color is the shirt going to be? and whats the idea for the front? Can't wait.

on another note, we've been working on cutting down a pecan tree all day today. My plan is to bring the pieces (already cut) to Vortex to use. That's if anyone is interested. Will be great to cook with or just use for firewood that weekend.
25434_345550754800_740614800_3391503_4157715_n.jpg

That is the front. It will be available in White, Beige, Grey, Light Blue, Yellow, and Pink. There was no money involved and I am placing them on Cafe Press for order. This is the easiest way to have a shirt that doesn't place the financial burden on anyone for those that do not sell. I want everyone's opinion on the design before I send it off. :)

Carolyn:shark2:

He always talks it up but never comes... I think he doesn't really exist - just a cloud of bits floating around in bucket land....

Mike, you coming to Springfest?

OK CAMPERS, here is the shirt for Spring-Springfest III. It was brought to my attention by fellow festers that they would like to see the Bunny back. This time I got to play with more colors. Let me know what you think and I will get it off to Cafe Press. :)

Ze bunneh is bak!

I sure dont know where all of you are meeting up but I hope I'm close by when the cooking starts. I hope to at least meet a few of you veteren divers on my trip to vortex this year.

i'm excited about this trip. I'll be the first time i've combined camping and diving. Can't wait to meet other scubaboarders and dive. I hope the waters offshore are better at that time or i'll be sticking to Vortex. I still would like to go back to Morrisons as i've only dove there once.

Scubadad, the festivities for the cookout and entertainment start around 6pm on Saturday night. It gives everyone plenty of time to get back to Vortex to get cleaned up for the fun! I will be in to Vortex Thursday night. My tent will be @ site 8A and will have a large shark on top! Can't wait to meet ya!

D
Scubadad, the festivities for the cookout and entertainment start around 6pm on Saturday night. It gives everyone plenty of time to get back to Vortex to get cleaned up for the fun! I will be in to Vortex Thursday night. My tent will be @ site 8A and will have a large shark on top! Can't wait to meet ya!

Careful, she bites :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom