SPRINGFEST II April 24th, 25th and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The problem with not being able to remember is that ""someone"" always has pics or video to remind you..:shakehead:

The problem with not being able to remember is that ""someone"" always has pics or video to remind you..:shakehead:

Don't worry Miss Denisee......I got your back. I'll watch out for all those nasty ole photographer types and make sure you aren't captured in any compromising and/or embarrassing YouTube moments. Really. I promise. :D

whistle.gif

Don't worry Miss Denisee......I got your back.

MmmmmmHmmmm...that's exactly what I'm afraid of.:wink:

Don't worry Miss Denisee......I got your backSIDE. :D

I bet you do...:eyebrow: lol!

Carolyn:shark2:

PS: Public humiliation doesn't bother me...I have seen my pics from prior fests!:doh2:

I want to first say I am looking forward to seeing everyone a Springfest 09. In preparing for this festive time I want to make sure that eveyone has a room or camp site and I want to make sure I do note have any double bookings or miss bookings. Please PM me or email me at shane@vortexspring.com with your reservation (even if you have made it already I would like to double check the books). I also have 3 new log cabins and a 3 bedroom house for rent for this year. The house is located on the back side of the property and I will be cutting a road to it shortly. The log cabins sleep 4, 6 or 8 people and have no bathroom of their own, but are located on the edge of the campground, only 150ft from the large restrooms. Thanks guys!

Shane

Soooooooo, when do we dive" without a hangover"?

It's been a week and still no one can answer this question?:D

I fully intend to be very hung over at times..... :D

Bringing a 12 pack or two of Sam Adams (just gotta figure out where to put it in the Miata...I think something is gonna have to get strapped to the roof!)

I'm really looking forward to meeting y'all and being able to put some faces to the names I've seen on Scubaboard! With a little luck, bigken462 and I will be Intro certified by then...maybe there will be a group hitting some of the local cave diving sites on Sat or Sun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom