SPRINGFEST II April 24th, 25th and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quick question....is someone still working on T-shirts? 'Cause I think I'll want a shirt to commemorate this event! :D

Quick question....is someone still working on T-shirts? 'Cause I think I'll want a shirt to commemorate this event! :D

whoever is going to do it...... Since there is a lot of diving and drinking going on.... here's a logo/graphic you could use.

scubabeer.jpg

...maybe there will be a group hitting some of the local cave diving sites on Sat or Sun.

We usually hit JB on Saturday morning. You are more than welcome to join!:)

I'm trying to line up a portable dialysis unit to cleanse the body for some early morning dives..........Could be that I just hang a cpl self infusing liters of saline to flush the hangover away.

So if you see a cpl medics starting IV's on one another don't think nothing of it. Lol

Lenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhayes75
Soooooooo, when do we dive" without a hangover"?

I don't think it can be answered.

The answer is "How long does it take you to sober up?" :D

I think bigken and I are gonna carpool up there...no worries about fitting cases of beer into a very small car :D

We should be there Fri afternoon, and I think we're gonna leave sometime Sunday.

Woo hoo! It's only about 5 weeks away! :D

I am waiting to hear word back from Shane on this.

Carolyn:shark2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom