SPRINGFEST II April 24th, 25th and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No the one she did after ingesting too many of the Bahama Mamma Cherries! Some girls just can't handle the 151!:wink: LOL!

Carolyn:shark2:

Unfortunately Mr Clofty and I can't make Springfest.

Ian has to go to California on april 18 for two weeks to teach. He has put back teaching this Ultimax course since January and it's the last time they say he has to teach the course. (I don't believe them!)

I'm bummed but a job's hard to keep these days, so he doesn't want to rock the boat any longer.

We hope to make Vortoberfest if it's around the same dates.

Have fun and lots of Bahama Mamma cherries and sing your hearts and brains out! We'll miss y'all.

Where to we buy tickets to see Denise do that dazzling dance of hers?

You can't buy that kind of entertainment. :wink:

The one where she jumps up and down like she's walking on hot coals?

No the one she did after ingesting too many of the Bahama Mamma Cherries! Some girls just can't handle the 151!:wink: LOL!
Carolyn:shark2:

After ingesting Carolyn's fire water you feel like you are walking on hot coals. :D

Shane, will Vortex be having the contests and games like you had at Vortoberfest? Andy and Andrew said they wanted to be sure and get in on more of that this year and plan diving other locations around these events.

The big social event is the BBQ Saturday afternoon. We usually meet at Vortex Saturday morning and the offshore crew heads to PCB, everyone else gets into sizable groups and decides where they will dive. Usually a big group at Morrison early, lunch, then back to Vortex for a few dives(typically including a night dive). Sunday is usually when a group runs up to Cypress, others dive at Vortex.
Now can we get this somewhere people can see it?

Now can we get this somewhere people can see it?
I sent The K a pm asking him to update the first post. I can no longer edit it.

Sorry the event description was a little sparse.

NOTE: First post updated by The K.

Last edited:
Would some of you "Fest" veterans clue us virgins into what we need to bring, both for ourselves, and for the collective community good. I already know I need scuba gear, my camera, and Denise "bait". I'm reading a book on self confidence so I can get over my crippling shyness before the event takes place.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Doc,everyone usually brings their own food and camp gear,if camping.There are lodges on the property and a few restaurants in town. Saturday night we have a cookout potluck style,usually twice as much food as eaters. Also there are a few that enjoy a few adult beverages.:cool2::cool2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom