Spring-Springfest III Tshirt Design ORDER NOW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guess I'll have to model it, then . . .

the K

Lets just say Parysa + Bahama Mama's + music = photo opportunities...:D

(leave the good girl out of it) :wink:

You might want to modify that equation. Denise + Parysa + Bahama Mama's + music = well, we'll just leave it at :shakehead:, lol. You're the instigator. I'm innocent. :angel2:

You might want to modify that equation. Denise + Parysa + Bahama Mama's + music = well, we'll just leave it at :shakehead:, lol. You're the instigator. I'm innocent. :angel2:

:confused:....Say it isn't so!!!

Ahem......I have video to prove that you both are not so innnocent. I'm just sayin.

Oh, you didn't see? They have pics of the thongs on the website. Click on the link in Caroline's sig. :wink:

I'm going to try my best. I hated missing Vortoberfest last year. It was the first time I've missed one since I got certified. :depressed: Money's kind of tight, but if I can afford it, I'll be there!

Let me know if you decide to go...it's looking like I'm going to be kinda strapped for cash right around then, so if you want to carpool or split expenses or something, I'd be down with that

Hi, as your Official Fest MC, I freely admit to being an instigator and proponent of crazy Fest activities! When drinking the official beverage of the "Fests" one must be aware at all times the vicinity of Docc's camera! You have been warned! :wink:

Carolyn:shark2:

Back
Top Bottom