Spring-Springfest III Tshirt Design ORDER NOW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmmm..Just how close are you Jason?? :eyebrow:

Yknow...when I got to choose my products for the event, I couldn't resist the thong and the ability to add a description! All in good fun, but I am curious who will order one! LOL!

Carolyn:shark2:

I would have no problems wearing the thong but I think it would be like a cheap hotel.

I fully expect to see docc and denisegg wearing their thongs at SpringFest

I'll be wearing mine but I ain't wearing Denise's. :mooner: ( I am not sure what the size chart means by "size up for looser fit"? I assume a large will fit as long as I get another Brazilian wax right before the fest. If the water's still cold, I could probably go with a medium.)

I'll be wearing mine but I ain't wearing Denise's. :mooner: ( I am not sure what the size chart means by "size up for looser fit"? I assume a large will fit as long as I get another Brazilian wax right before the fest. If the water's still cold, I could probably go with a medium.)

I googled it for you docc, according to one website to convert to a womens size you just subtract 21 from your waist size. So if you have a 35 inch waist you would ware a 14 in womens. Based on this theory the large would be super tight on you, the medium would just be hilarious.

I googled it for you docc, according to one website to convert to a womens size you just subtract 21 from your waist size. So if you have a 35 inch waist you would ware a 14 in womens. Based on this theory the large would be super tight on you, the medium would just be hilarious.

I thought the whole point was to wear them tight :banana:

Thanks Jason. I'll get both sizes. The large for normal festivities and the medium to wear after all the Jamaican rum is consumed.

I fully expect to see docc and denisegg wearing their thongs at SpringFest

That is a scary thought! Mike_s has a pic he posts on occasion of an after fest gathering with a thong involved.....and little less :wink:

Back
Top Bottom