Spring-Springfest III Tshirt Design ORDER NOW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LIVES4SHARKS

SHARK DIVA AI
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have designed the Tshirt for Spring-Springfest. Many Festers have expressed that they wanted to bring back the Bunny from the first Spring-Fest. I will be sending the final design to Cafe Press where you can order whatever color and size that you like at no cost to me. It will be printed on the front of the t-shirt with nothing on the back.

Carolyn:shark2:

Last edited:
Ok, vote wasn't the right word. LOL. I think I am just going to go with that design! It definitely is improved from the original :)!

Order your shirts here! Springfest 3

Last edited:
He he he...was wondering if someone was going to catch that! I couldn't resist! Docc, I am sorry to report that it only comes in sizes S-M-L. :wink:

Ordered our shirts tonight - Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent once again Carolyn.

I wish I had known about Cafepress for the upcoming Bonaire trip. Will know next time. Supposed to get our shirts by Friday.....

Do you know what size the bunny thong is available in?

Oh no you didn't!!!! Since Docc and I modeled for the production of the thong, do we get a special monogramed pair? :wink:

(For anyone clueless you will have to look at the descriptions of the items available):wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom