Spring/N. Houston Gander Mountain

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They never did on the times I have been in the store in the past, although they did have steel tanks. I might stop by tomorrow, if so I'll check for you.

what time are you thinking about going? i think im gonna let my ole lady out of the house for a few hrs to join me....after all it was valentines the other day and i figure i can still throw a few nice things her way

brett

Not a holiday for me so it would be after work around 6pm.

well i got an al40 and intova 6mp camera. feel like i came out pretty good on the deal. i sure wish i was in the market for some x8130's though. they are a steal of a deal!

brett

I'm having a Brain Fart.....what's a x8130?

Ahh...I think sizes like 65 and 80! :D

I only saw two standard AL80s. There are not many tanks left, maybe a dozen or two total of various sizes. I picked up some trinkets that were a good deal - dive flag, sausage, etc. The department is a bit disorganized and no prices on some of the stuff. I was hoping to get some boots but they apparently had stocked only sizes 13 and 5.

No, there was no one around.

Back
Top Bottom