Spring/N. Houston Gander Mountain

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rustyshakelford

Contributor
Reaction score
To everyone that is from the houston area and is need of a few things, the Spring Gander Mountain is going to be shutting down its SCUBA area. They are having some great deals on tanks and all evo products are selling cheap. I got a mares SPG for $44 the other day. Im also thinking about picking up a couple tanks. I bought a 13 cf pony for $94 and an AL80 for $150.

Just about everything they have is selling cheap and will probably be getting cheaper!

just a heads up to anyone in the area looking for some good deals.

brett

Update:

I just got home from going back to Gander Mountain and picked up an AL80 for $112 with vis and free fills for a year

also bought a seacure moldable mouth piece for $20

All scuba stuff is 30% off right now, I dont know how long its going to last, but I think the prices are going to continue to drop untill all the scuba merchandise is gone!

brett

Hey Rusty, does Hank scuba dive?

Q: If Gander Mtn is shutting, who is doing the free fills that they just said you're receiving?
hmmmm?

Q: If Gander Mtn is shutting, who is doing the free fills that they just said you're receiving?
hmmmm?

I asked the same thing, they are still going to have their cascade system and will continue to offer the fills. Just not selling anymore things.

I fill all my air bottles at work 90% of the time and use my LDS for nitrox. Not trying to intentionally steer any business from anyone, just trying to let everyone know whats going on

brett

Thanks I am going to a Superbowl party out that way tommorow and will stop and check it out.

So is this the real thing? I only ask because this isn't the first time I've heard notice they were shutting down the scuba department and blowing everything out. Check out this thread from July 2008 on another forum. I checked it out then and mostly it was Evo products on sale.

So is this the real thing? I only ask because this isn't the first time I've heard notice they were shutting down the scuba department and blowing everything out. Check out this thread from July 2008 on another forum. I checked it out then and mostly it was Evo products on sale.

as far as I can tell its the real deal. like i mentioned earlier, I bought an AL80 for 111.99. they told me everything was 30% off. They hinted the sale would go on until all the scuba stuff was sold. im thinking of going back and buying another tank for nitrox on monday! all my other purchases received the discount also

brett

This is the real deal. I know the guy coming in in a couple of weeks to remove the air compressor and cascades.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom