Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aconerly2788

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be taking the DAC on May 14th. I wish I could take it sooner, however, that is the first scheduled course date that I am free. Anyway, for those familiar with the operation, I have a question. After the DAC, when I return, I will more than likely be by myself. On any given Saturday/Sunday, what are the chances of me picking up a dive buddy when I arrive? I read somewhere that you must give them a few days heads up when you are coming. Will they be able to hook me up with a dive buddy? Also, if any of you dive it frequently and would like me to let you know when I am going so that you could be my dive buddy, that would also be great.

You have a few solutions. None are guaranteed but odds are you will find a buddy.

1. Join a dive club and meet new buddies or post when you need a buddy. See my club CHUM, for one. Link is in my signature line.
2. Join Spring Lake Divers user group on Facebook. Post that you are looking for a buddy on the date you want to go.
3. Tell Taylor you need a buddy when you request authorization earlier in the week and he may be able to find you one.

Back
Top Bottom