Spring Fool's Megadive 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love it! Did you make those top 2?

Nah, stole them on the internet. I would love to have the correct software and some instruction to create smiley's. I think they are great ways to express oneself without being wordy.

The diver is supposed to be animated, but for some reason it's just hanging there. :idk: Pretty good trim though. :D

So, I realized that my log book from last dive was not signed by any of my buddies :shocked2:....I plan on begging a signature off my October buddies at the Megadive :happywave: ... this little newbie is trying to get her 24+ dives for AOW certification through SSI :scubadive:

So, I realized that my log book from last dive was not signed by any of my buddies :shocked2:....I plan on begging a signature off my October buddies at the Megadive :happywave: ... this little newbie is trying to get her 24+ dives for AOW certification through SSI :scubadive:

Don't forget that Dennis, myself, Mark and Chad are right here in the area if you need a sig before April. :wink:

:idea: Jenny made an awesome custom stamp for the Invasion last year. Maybe if we ask her nicely and pitch in the cost, she would make a custom stamp for Megadive.

Ty and myself are coming..and by the way, Tyler will be newly certified after a series of dives in Devils Den and Blue grotto at the end of this month. Cannot wait to dive the galaxy dive with my brand spanking new dive buddy!!!

Don't forget that Dennis, myself, Mark and Chad are right here in the area if you need a sig before April. :wink:

:idea: Jenny made an awesome custom stamp for the Invasion last year. Maybe if we ask her nicely and pitch in the cost, she would make a custom stamp for Megadive.

Yeah you all leave really close, we could even plan a diving meet up sometime :banana: hehe.

I don't think I'll be anywhere close to AOW certified by Megadive. I am at about 13 dives now, and have 2 more diving trips planned before Megadive, and still need to take the 4 coures. I'm just truckin' along. I could do PADI AOW Cert, be done in a weekend (no # min dive requirement) but my former PADI OW instructor stated I would have to go back to Hudson Grotto again. I will pretty much do anything *not* to go there a second time.

Jenny---please make us a fun little custom stamp :) :) I have a bottle of dark Cruzan rum with your name on it if you do ...or even if you don't! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom