Spring Dive on Saturday, July 24th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My girlfriend and I will be there around 9am with a reddish colored Rodeo. She will have a pink 63 tank. You only need one tank to dive Alexander. I'll bring both of mine just in case you need one.

Mark & Lisa

I'll have two steel 95s of which I'll only be using one (2 hour + bottom time is more than enough for AS). You can use the other one if you want. I drive a silver CRV with reef plate. I'll get there around eight or so to get ahead of the weeknders.

Chuck

8-8:30ish for me. The Smoke Man & I will be hanging out underwater shortly thereafter.

Well, folks...it looks like I will be spending another night here in the mile high city. I hung out all day at the Denver airport, but couldn't get a flight out. So, unfortunately, I will not see you all bright and early tomorrow morning. I hope you all get some good dives, though. I'll be seething with jealousy thinking of you all getting wet tomorrow. I look forward to meeting all of you at another dive in the near future.

OrlandoRogue:
Well, folks...it looks like I will be spending another night here in the mile high city. I hung out all day at the Denver airport, but couldn't get a flight out. So, unfortunately, I will not see you all bright and early tomorrow morning. I hope you all get some good dives, though. I'll be seething with jealousy thinking of you all getting wet tomorrow. I look forward to meeting all of you at another dive in the near future.

We missed you.... it ended up being guys day out.... or rather in.... the spring.

BelowH20, did you make it today? I was braindead at the time, but now I recall seeing a smallish pink tank amongst some divers gearing up today.

Downtime was what, 45 minutes? I didn't turn on my computer, so I can't look it up. The Infamous Alexander Sand Factor was a 9.8 on the 10 scale, due to multiple OW classes going on. I only got in about 5 minutes of reel work (nag, nag, nag, ya' old nag), as I was concerned about entanglements of one of the students in my line.

Hey Chuck, you need some work on your bouyancy!! LOL!

James, good to finally get to dive with you.

A drift/coat yourself in freshwater seaweed dive ended our little excursion. I found one tiny tooth.

dutchfin, what did you end up doing the rest of the day?

Yep, we were there. We got there late:( Things were pretty well stirred up by the time we got in the water. It felt good to get wet again though:)

Below H2O:
Yep, we were there. We got there late:( Things were pretty well stirred up by the time we got in the water. It felt good to get wet again though:)
Sorry we missed you. We were there until about 12:30 or so. But it would have been easy to miss us as we probably blended in with the 20 or so other divers. I have never sen it so crowded with divers, there were several classes going on. We got in the water around 9:30 and it was stirred up then. I know the park service dredged alot of the sand out. But the vents were blowing more stuff out than I have seen in the past. It reminded me of the blizzards in upstate NY. But warmer.
Maybe next time.

As far as my bouyancy was concerned it was a case of one blowing air up ones l*g...figure that one out.

Chuck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom