Spokane's team was just called out to dive a swimming pool.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I just saw this on the news. Spokane's dive team was called out to dive an indoor pool after the roof fell into it. Seems that people were swimming laps at the time and there was some confusion if everyone got out or not. The team checked it and all ended well.

We have been having one roof after another come down due to the heavy snow loads.

Here is an article about the records getting broken.

Coeur d'Alene Press Newspaper - Local and National News - Kootenai County, Idaho : A broken record

Stay safe

Gary D.

Well, darn, too bad I'm here in Cali enjoy the sun...:eyebrow:

CA009.jpg

YOU ARE A MAJOR BUTT HEAD

What are you doing there?

Wobbles just saw the pic and I quote. "I thought we were friends!"

I'm not even supposed to ride in a car yet and your out traveling around the country. I repeat, YOU ARE A MAJOR BUTT HEAD

Hope you're having fun

Gary D.

Last edited:
YOU ARE A MAJOR BUTT HEAD

What are you doing there?

Wobbles just saw the pic and I quote. "I thought we were friends!"

I'm not even supposed to ride in a car yet and your out traveling around the country. I repeat, YOU ARE A MAJOR BUTT HEAD

Hope you're having fun

Gary D.
:rofl3: Visiting my parents for the holidays... Oh, and taking 4 days to dive wreck alley in San Diego. But don't worry. By next week I'll be tromping through the snow to get to the frozen lake again....

Hope you and your better have a Happy New Year (meaning you're not working!).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom