split fins in pink

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The improved visibility is great, and worth any comments.

Trust me, I know about getting comments about colors. (see profile) Almost everything I wear is blue, or has blue on it.

Wristshot

(sorry for going off subject)

A diver instructor down at Surface Time in San Carlos, MX got stuck with the last rental fins (pink) on a recent cert. dive trip. He insisted on calling them "light red."

MgicTwnger once bubbled...
A couple of years ago I got a deal I couldn't pass up on a pink AL80.

There's a LDS down here who only uses pink tanks for rentals. He says that the loss of tanks has dropped way down since he started using them.

There's certainly no danger in getting them confused with anyone else's tanks on the boat.

Marc

Was in the same situation as you a while back.

Saw the Apollo as well and well finally found the Force Fins. She loves them.

The name of the color is Hot Pink!

:)

kgdiver once bubbled...
Force Fin makes pink and many other bright colors. Brighter the better. Often in poor visabilty bright colors help keep you and your buddy together. I bought black Force Fin Pro's but will get bright yellow next time.

i have the yellows very good for low viz too good in fact, went to layang layang earlier this year where we were warned not to go below 40M (chasing hammerheads). On the last dive i did go a bit lower, well 47M, yellow force fins spotted by several other groups not just my dive master but all of them were going round looking for the idiot with the yellow fins :(

Back
Top Bottom