Spiegel Grove Friday 2/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I hope you guys all get home safely. We are staying till next Friday.
Great dives weren't they. I don't know when I have seen absolutely NO current on the Grove. And those waves, those 3-6 incher's were tough. lol.

Any way, it was great meeting you guys, glad you enjoyed the Grove, Lets do it again sometime.

Anybody else wanna come down this week, Its so nice down here I can hardly stand it.

Well gotta go pack up the gear for this afternoons dive,

Lance,

That is an impressive ship! Now I know why you dive it often. There's just so much to see.

The day was perfect, and nice people on the boat. Speaking of that, thanks for the referral. Blue Water runs a first class operation.

I hope we get a chance later on to dive with you and your lovely wife again. It was fun!

HarleyDiver:
Well, I hope you guys all get home safely. We are staying till next Friday.
Great dives weren't they. I don't know when I have seen absolutely NO current on the Grove. And those waves, those 3-6 incher's were tough. lol.

Any way, it was great meeting you guys, glad you enjoyed the Grove, Lets do it again sometime.

Anybody else wanna come down this week, Its so nice down here I can hardly stand it.

Well gotta go pack up the gear for this afternoons dive,

Having just finished an open water class, I've been diving shallow for a couple of days now. This morning, we're diving the USCG Cutters Bibb & Duane. This afternoon, we're headed back to the Spiegel Grove, and it looks as tho I'll get to dive her this time... YEE-HA!

Wednesday afternoon, we're headed back out to the Duane; and Thursday afternoon, we'll be back at the Spiegel Grove! Many thanks to the weather gods, and to HarleyDiver, Detroit Diver, and friends, for your kind words and excellent diving skills. We are truly grateful and blessed indeed.

Well, it's just another beautiful day in Paradise.
Sitting here listenijng to the Doves at the KOA in Fiesta Key.
Rented a little 17' boat Sunday & played around bayside.
Looking forward to great dives with Brent this afternoon & tomorrow.
Then its back home for a month.
We will be back in late March, I'll post a thread later, in case anyone wants to join us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom