Spiegel Grove Friday 2/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3-5 footers, huh? Should be interesting....

Does the charter carry an O2 analyzer on-board?

Hey Detroit Diver- Not to be a threadjacker or anything, but great signature you got there- I just read "Blurb Story" last night- it had me in stitches!!!!

(now, back to our regular discussion on the SG)

Marvel:
Hey Detroit Diver- Not to be a threadjacker or anything, but great signature you got there- I just read "Blurb Story" last night- it had me in stitches!!!!

(now, back to our regular discussion on the SG)

Thanks. He can be a really funny guy!

detroit diver:
Does the charter carry an O2 analyzer on-board?

I don't think so, they don't have Nitrox.
My analyzer just crapped out & I haven't had it looked at yet.
I get my Nitrox (PP Blend) a few miles down the road at Island Ventures.
We analize when we pick it up.
You can get ~32% premix at Ocean Divers around the corner.

HarleyDiver:
I don't think so, they don't have Nitrox.
My analyzer just crapped out & I haven't had it looked at yet.
I get my Nitrox (PP Blend) a few miles down the road at Island Ventures.
We analize when we pick it up.
You can get ~32% premix at Ocean Divers around the corner.

Okay, thanks. We're diving a 30/30 trimix. I'll just analyze it at the shop where we're getting our tanks.

Bring everything you need, Trimix is almost non existant in the Keys.
I'm sure someone has it, but I don't know who.

We are headed out in the AM. See you Friday.

Thanks. We're covered in Miami from The-Scuba-Shop.

Looking forward to diving with and meeting you guys.

detroit diver:
Okay, thanks. We're diving a 30/30 trimix. I'll just analyze it at the shop where we're getting our tanks.
I'll bring my analyzer.

fins:
Ya Ya Ya, warm clear water, new scooters, blah, blah, blah I'm still really jealous. but don't give it a second thought, go ahead, off to Florida, just leave me here in the gloom and cold of February in Michigan. As your plane is taking off look down, I'll be the guy huddled around a campfire at SMP waiting for the ice to melt.

Oh I almost forgot, Have A Great Time :)

Fin, we have this great idea down here in FL for all the divers from those cold northern climes to move down here & force all the folks whe DON'T take advantage of where we live to move back north....imagine, as tate filled with fellow divers.

KeyLargoBrent:
We'll be onsite for two hours. I suppose you might plan one long dive, rather than two short ones. On our boat, divers are still responsible for safely planning and executing their own dives. Some will be sporting doubles and scooters.

Hi KeyLargoBrent, do you allow rebreather's ? Myself and my freind are both certifed on two types of rebreather's. Normalley i just bring my boat down and dive the wreck's in Key Largo, but that require's 3-4 day trip's, not worth it for 2 day's. Im thinking of planning on going down withen the next few week's , let us know, we would love to try your opperation out, thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom