Specific taxi question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If there are several of you one person could stay with the bags just inside mega on the lower floor I suppose. I would hate to drag all my bags up the escalator

That is what we have done on occasion and we have never checked anyting inside.

When my sister and her husband get there, my sis takes the shuttle to the hotel with all their stuff and her hubby walks out to the circle, gets a cab, and makes a beer run.

We're staying at the condo with dive buddies, but they won't get there until 3 hours after us. We're splitting a rental car. I figured on cabbing to Mega, grab some groceries, and then when they got there, we can all just kick back, drink a beer and eat some tacos and guacamole. Then we can run back into town the next day, buy some more breakfast/lunch stuff. We'll be going into town pretty much every night for our favorites. Getting hungry and thirsty just thinking about it. Thanks for the advice and replies everyone.

Back
Top Bottom