Specialty License Plate concept files

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

humanphibian

Reaction score
Pics are up and available for download. They show as red x's on my machine, but I can download load them by right clicking and saving.

Understand that these are my first concepts and are very ROUGH drafts. I'm like a kid with sidewalk chalk when it comes to Photoshop. I work at a printing company, so I have access to a Graphic Arts dept. but I want to get some feedback and design ideas before I pass it along to them for a professional quality file.

Thanks to Wet-Willie for hosting the files here:

http://ez.com/diveplates/

Let me know what you guys think.

I'd like to have something put together by Wednesday to send to Dale Shively at TPWD, so fire away with the feedback.

humanphibian:
These images are going to be the death of me! I sent Willie an e-mail. He told me earlier that he would post viewable thumbs later today, perhaps he can fix the links as well.
Sorry folks, I am not sure what the deal is. They display fine in my default browser but not in firefox or IE. I will look into it later this evening. I have 2 grandsons that I am busy with right now. I suspect that it has something to do with the file size. The file sizes are 1.7, 2.7 & 2.8 MBs.

Willie

OK, I posted new versions and some thumbnails. Let me know if it works now.Scott, send me an email with text you would like to include.

They work for me using IE, Firefox & Safari.

Willie

Awesome, but aren't Texas licence plates six alpha numeric characters for the licence number?

Back
Top Bottom