Special Price for EXD 30lb with SS backplate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Twomixdiver:
I have a Christmas special price for Scuba Board members on the above item. Do not ask me for the price on this forum. I will not post it.

You have to show up in the store to find out.....:10: :D :07:

tukso layuan mo ako!!! (temptation, get thee behind meeeeeeeeeee!!!)

Jag

PS
gonna visit you soon hehehehehe

Twomixdiver:
If you're getting it with the BP/w........ find out. :05:

Cressi Sub Archimede 2, dual gas computer is on special too.

what else do you have on sale? by the way i want to check your shop out i tried looking for it before but couldnt find it.

Spoon:
what else do you have on sale? by the way i want to check your shop out i tried looking for it before but couldnt find it.
road parallel to vito cruz ext (scubaworld/ philtech) - extension really of jupiter... it's before the shopwise/KFC intersection if you're coming from the bel air area

store's on your left side, dating ocean colors

Jag

shugar:
road parallel to vito cruz ext (scubaworld/ philtech) - extension really of jupiter... it's before the shopwise/KFC intersection if you're coming from the bel air area

store's on your left side, dating ocean colors

Jag

i know that street in fact i looked for it, so its in that street right before the intersection? ok will check it out later

Spoon:

Well wetsuits have been 55% off for a while now. Take Jupiter st.and head towards Manila. Once Jupiter passes the Manila South Cemetery, it becomes Metropolitan Ave.

Keep looking on the left side... you'll see the store two buildings after a Banco de Oro.

If you get to Pasong Tamo, you've passed us. Make a right U turn on to Vito Crux Extension and take the 2nd right.

Twomixdiver:
Well wetsuits have been 55% off for a while now. Take Jupiter st.and head towards Manila. Once Jupiter passes the Manila South Cemetery, it becomes Metropolitan Ave.

Keep looking on the left side... you'll see the store two buildings after a Banco de Oro.

If you get to Pasong Tamo, you've passed us. Make a right U turn on to Vito Crux Extension and take the 2nd right.

will check it out after lucnh, think im the only ppd diver who hasnt dropped by yet.

Twomixdiver:

Twomixdiver: Are you familiar with a guy with a the last name of Bohn? He has helped me out a bunch!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom