Spearfishing Sites in Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snook Slayer

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have been lurking and learning for a while, great board. I own a website Florida Go Fishing and am busy putting together GPS Coordinate Reef Charts for fishing and diving around Florida.

I need your help! Would it be helpful to indicate on the charts sites where you CAN spearfish?

I am working on the Keys charts right now, hand in hand with a rep from FKNMS and he pointed out yesterday sites where spearfishing is allowed. In the Upper Keys, there are not many sites. He suggested I indicate these sites on the charts. This is a lot of work and I wonder would it be helpful to hunters to have the sites marked as Ok to Hunt on the charts? This will be done by determining all Federal waters sites and sites outside of regulated areas.

Any comments would be helpful. Here are the GPS Coordinate Charts already completed. GPS Coordinates Fishing Diving Florida Reefs, Shipwrecks, Islands, Waypoints

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom