SP Ladyhawk - opinions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Hydros Pro is what everyone's been raving about lately. In fact, many people have been getting rid of theirs xHawks and switching to the Hydros Pro, so you might be able to score a great deal on a lightly used Ladyhawk from the classifieds or eBay.

I've been diving a Ladyhawk for many years now. Initially, it was quite an adjustment on the surface but really only took a few dives and I've never looked back. Well, except I miss having decent pockets. My LH only has the one dropdown meshpocket. The other bits are weight pockets, is that what you meant?

I've been diving a Ladyhawk for many years now. Initially, it was quite an adjustment on the surface but really only took a few dives and I've never looked back. Well, except I miss having decent pockets. My LH only has the one dropdown meshpocket. The other bits are weight pockets, is that what you meant?
yeah her old Classic has two nice big pockets outside of the weight pockets - big enough to store a 6' SMB and finger spool with room for a few shells. As it is, I'll take her to the shop and won't make her decision for her. Homey ain't no dummy

I have and love the Ladyhawk. Just know that there is really just one pocket and it's a roll-down one. I don't use it on a normal basis but I have my 6' DSMB and reel clipped off to the d-ring next to it. If you have any specific questions about it, let me know. I've had it almost a year and will guess that I'm about 40-50 dives in with it. If I were to buy again, I might try out a BP&W or look at the Hydros Pro but I'm happy with what I have for now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom